adventures of a fearless (mostly) globe trotting seeker...
wondering, wandering, barefoot, nomadess

Thursday, July 29, 2010

virgin whore

i am not a virgin or a whore
the dark night of my sky
contains all the light of the stars and more

if you seek to know the end
first know the beginning
lust, hunger and death
burning, dying and resurrecting out of the Great yoni

this world is full of suffering
and in that suffering there is pleasure also

pleasure is the left hand of pain
both hands teach us the ways of love
they are mated infidels
in the womb of the Mysterious Mother

if i wore a mask
would you still recognize me?
do not fear me
fear the one who stands too far from their own shadow

and i say
three times you will deny me
because of your fear
and still i will welcome you,
my lover,
my child,
my beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment